Nothing like rebooting the blog during a time of staying in and social distancing! In all seriousness, if you’re reading this, I hope you’re doing ok, staying healthy, and trying to maintain your sanity. These are strange times.
What are you doing to keep busy, healthy, and isolated?
Personally, I’m an introverted homebody, so this isn’t too difficult of a situation to adapt to. The only difference is that I usually set my own boundaries for myself, and now the government is suggesting us to do so instead. Again – strange times.
If you’ve been here before, you’ll notice that I removed all my old posts. This is partially because I need to comb through the photos that I didn’t own yet posted anyways (whoops). And also because I just need to clean up old posts (#notprofessional).
Anyways, this is a stream of my current consciousness. If you’re still reading, thanks – you must be bored! Anyways, I’m planning to write here more often to help sort my thoughts and use it as a creative channel since I can’t consume all the wonderful live entertainment I usually do (if you’re not aware – Broadway is shut down through April 12, 2020, and many other venues are suspending programming as well).
If you need anything to keep you entertained, amused, or otherwise occupied today, I recommend the below links:
- Some ways to lean into social distancing
- Baby otter’s first time in water (volume up!)
- How to get food during the pandemic (order-in, or cook at home?)
- Working from home? Some tips to make it productive
- The 100 best movies on Netflix right now
- How to support your indie bookstore now (and in the future)
- One of my most-anticipated reads of 2020 has a Goodreads giveaway – go enter!
- Reading the weekly Girls’ Night In newsletter
That’s all for now. I’ll either write more than once a day or some days not at all.