I once saw something that says that you should always keep a diary, both for writing skill purposes and just to unleash your thoughts. I also saw The Notebook, and I know that you should also keep one so that you can remember all the good times when your memory is beginning to fail you.
I’ve written blog posts before, some for my internship that I did and some for a podcast I’m involved in. I’ve never really had to write anything from a personal point of view for others to read, unless it was an assignment for a class that my teacher had to read. I have a million thoughts for this blog, and I’m having a difficult time narrowing down what exactly I’ll blog about. Soooo… I thought I’d just kinda blog about my experiences that I run into. Er, or should I say walk? Because I’m not quite the runner.
A few things you should know about me before reading my blog:
- My name is Jenny, and I live in Wiscaaaansin.
- I’m entering my senior year of college at the undergraduate level, even though I should only be a junior. Long story short, I transferred college after my freshman year and my new school gave me a whole bunch of credits for stuff I did in high school. Cool to only have three years of undergrad, huh? Yeah, it’s cool, but now I’m preparing for grad school, which is a whole new ballpark. More on that later.
- I’m obsessed with my dog. Her name is Brownie, and she’s fabulous.
- My boyfriend is my best friend, and I tend to talk about him way too much to anyone who will listen.
- I’m on a mission to work in the entertainment industry both while I’m in school and after I’m done with school. What do I mean by “entertainment industry”? Wellll, I mainly mean theater and the performing arts, but I’m also interested in film and television. I’m currently working on a degree in Journalism, Advertising, and Media Studies (aka Communications) with emphases in Public Relations and Media Studies.
- I get anxiety over really stupid things that shouldn’t bother me at all, but do. Example? I haven’t completely finished unpacking my stuff from school, and I’m afraid that all my stuff is going to take over my bedroom and eventually turn it into a black hole.
So, that’s about all you need to know about me right now. I’m hoping I sound a little intriguing to keep up with. If not, I’m sure there’s a re-run of Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E!… I know for sure that’s what I’ll be watching.